Thursday, February 26, 2009

Big ambitions

While in Austin I only bought two things, besides food and beer that is. By the 3rd day of driving around town in a rental car that rejected my IPOD I finally caved and picked up a CD version of a Thatcher on Acid album I already had. The price was right at 6 dollars and I was happy to have the digital version. I left the cd in the player of the rental car. Bust.

However, Mike found a late 70's early 80's Izod sweater in a thrift store that was too small for him but the perfect size for me. It's green like the hills or the alligator sewn over my heart. I almost feel that I could go to an alligator habitat and be accepted as one of their own with this sweater. Sure my mouth doesn't open nearly as wide as my future brothers and sisters and our diets might be slightly different, but I'd like to think that it's the differences that will bring us together. I'm going to watch the grizzly man tonight for inspiration. That ended well, right?

No comments: