Friday, August 8, 2008

So this is life, eh?

Today I realized who my one true role model is: Daria




In other news. There is a stall in the bathroom here at work that's off to the side, far removed from the rest of the porcelain. It's like the fine china that's only taken out for special occasions. The door reaches towards the heavens and leaves no room to peak over, but oddly there is about a foot of space from the floor to the base of the door. I thought I could seek refuge there. Not to do my business, but rather to have me time. I've done this before, only today when I went someone had defiled the space and the stench was nearly overpowering. My secret space. My garden. My love has been tainted. I guess it's true what they say... "you can never go back."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still sad that daria and jane never got it on...or DID they??
behind the scenes maybe...yeah, i can see that.

i love daria. i love you more.
<3

a said...

I totally had a crush on Jane's dumb rocker brother. HA HA.