There's Beauty in the Streets...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2009
(24)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(8)
"My city's still breathing, but barely it's true."
this much is true...
Drinking takes the edge off.
14 years later...
Welcome to the Orgy
The sun beats down upon your fallow body.
My new favorite website:
the best friends money can buy
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
2007
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
About Me
jontron
View my complete profile
Sometimes I read
As hot as it was you ought to thank me
a Time Travelers wife
a Tree Grows In Brooklyn
Franny and Zooey
Maus
Watership Down
Friday, November 28, 2008
this much is true...
I'm not in love with Seattle.
HOWEVER,
I do
LOVE
the people I know
and am fortunate to call them friends.
4 days removed and I miss them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment