There's Beauty in the Streets...
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2009
(24)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(10)
There's a Death Cab For Cutie song that I just lis...
day dreamin'
Today I'm listening to nothing but J Church.
yup
Cookies?
Not quite tho.
These words saved so many lives
eye to eye
Never talk to strangers.
Feelings with fingertips.
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
2007
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
About Me
jontron
View my complete profile
Sometimes I read
As hot as it was you ought to thank me
a Time Travelers wife
a Tree Grows In Brooklyn
Franny and Zooey
Maus
Watership Down
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Not quite tho.
this is almost enough to make me care about math...Not quite tho.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment